Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Bout of Books 13 + #CrushYourTBR


Hello fellow booklions!

I am here to formally announce my participation in the Bout of Book 13 and Crush Your TBR readathons! Basically the schedules for the readathons are as follow:
  • Bout of Books 13 - May 11-17, 2015
  • Crush Your TBR - May 15-17, 2015
What are you going to read during these readathons? 

I am so glad you asked non-existent person... 

I present to you my humble TBR: 


I would really love to finish the entire Grisha trilogy this month! I've only read the first book (Shadow and Book)  last year and I enjoyed it. I am currently re-reading the first one so that my memory will be refreshed and, so far, images from my past readings have been clicking in my head which is a treat! Sadly, I still haven't acquired the last book which is Ruin and Rising. I hope I can secure a copy ASAP! 


Then I would love to finally finish the last book in the Mara Dyer trilogy which is The Retribution of Mara Dyer. I tried to read this earlier this year, but I wasn't really in the mood for it. Hopefully the readathons will push me to do it.

Are you joining any of these readathons? Comment down below if you are and tell me what it's on your TBR.  



2 comments:

  1. Yeay for readathons! I don't really participate in them because I'm such a mood reader but that's so great that you'll be taking part! I'm so happy to hear you're reading Leigh's books and Retribution! All of them were five star books for me so I hope you'll love them too, Kevin. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Hazel! I am currently enjoying the Grisha world! It reminds me of how much I enjoy reading High Fantasy! :D

      Delete

Thank you very much for commenting, I highly appreciate it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...