Wednesday, December 31, 2014

How Does It Look?: Tomebound Gets A Makeover

Hey guys,

So it has been a while since I last wrote something here. Work and real-life obligations have taken over my schedule, which is why I haven't had the proper time to write a single thing. Anyway, the past is in the past, and for today's post I would like to unveil something that I've worked for a few days now.

If you are reading this in this moment, you might have noticed the brand new look of Tomebound. As you might remember my blog used to look like this...


Don't get me wrong, I really loved this design. However, I suddenly had this urge to make my blog look more mature and sophisticated. This is the main reason why I decided to change things up and the very thing you are witnessing is the fruit of that labor. 

My focal inspiration is (if you can't tell, already) The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. I can't stress enough how much I am in love with that novel. The ambiance of the circus and the era it was set in was incredibly influential with my blog's new look. The black, white and red theme of the Circus of Dreams and the Rêveurs just feels so elegant and hopefully it translated well with the outcome. 

Images of the Silhouettes are from Google.ca


Another source of inspiration of mine is Hazel's blog which is Stay Bookish, which you should checkout and see her incredibly gorgeous blog for yourself! 

I am so happy with how everything looks and I will slowly make some necessary changes within my posts to better suit the new aesthetic of the blog. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!

A New Year means a new version of Tomebound! 

What do you guys think? Don't hesitate to sound off in the comments section!





2 comments:

  1. Fancy! I like it! Happy New Year by the way! I'm glad I got to meet you this 2014 and I hope you have a fantastic 2015 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Me too! It was such an awesome experience meeting you and I do wish we will cross paths this year! HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

      Delete

Thank you very much for commenting, I highly appreciate it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...