Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Haul-y Books #10/Stacking The Shelves #8: August 2014


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog hop hosted by Tynga's Review! "It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!"

I am going to say my August Haul is quite tamed compared to my previous hauls. Even though it is small, I do believe that it is still epic! Behold my brand new babies!


Here are the details of this book haul:


I am so incredibly happy with my purchases and I am crazy excited to read them all (well except for those that I already read). Aaaaahhhhh excited!!!  

What books did you got this August? Share your Stacking The Shelves and Book Haul post on the comments section so I could check them out!

Happy Reading, 

2 comments:

  1. I read 'Wonder' a year ago and it was so good and cute, and emotional. Hope you'll enjoy it too and all the other books. Happy reading! : )

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited to read that book. I think I need to have something light with all the dystopians I've been reading. LOL! Thanks for visiting my STS! :D

      Delete

Thank you very much for commenting, I highly appreciate it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...