Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Top Ten Characters I'd Want on a Deserted Island with Me!


Hey guys! It's been a long time since I posted something new on my blog. I am sorry for being totally MIA for the past week. I was caught up with the whole Booktube-A-Thon and I kind of neglected my book blogging duties (PLUS, we had no electricity for three days). Don't worry, I'll be back into my blogging game ASAP and this week's Top Ten Tuesday topic might be my comeback! 

If I were to be trapped on some wicked deserted island, I would love to have these characters alongside me:

1) Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass - a fearless assassin who strives to survive is the perfect companion in a dire situation like this. She'll protect me against vicious animals and she knows how to handle dangerous situations. There is still a slight chance that she'll slit my throat while I'm asleep, but I'll take that risk!

2) Percy Jackson from The Percy Jackson and The Olympians and Heroes of Olympus series - having the son of Poseidon with you on a deserted island is a total advantage (not unless we're stuck in Calliope's island, that'll be tricky). PS he is so funny and he'll get us loads of seafood!

3) Freya Beauchamp from The Witches of East End series - she will be one of  the witches I would gladly be with if I was ever stuck on a deserted island. She could help me learn some simple spells, cook up awesome food and cocktails, and she can even teleport us out of there (unless Helda is against it, then we are doomed).

4) Cath from Fangirl - I love Cath! We'll talk about books, all day and all night! She could even help me out with my creative writing (which is a total bonus!). 

5) Leo Valdez from Heroes of Olympus series - this mechanical genius had some experiences with being trapped on an island, so I want him to be part of my crew! He could build us temporary homes and, who knows, we could even create a brand new society in that island. 

6) Magnus Bane from the Shadowhunter universe - the High Warlock of Brooklyn will prove to be an entertaining companion during these dark times. He'll bring life to any situation! Him and Freya will make my time on that island completely fun and magical. Again, he can always open a portal for us to be able to escape. Hell yeah!   

7) Kenji from the Shatter Me trilogy - another character who knows how to have fun! He will make my island experience really worthwhile plus he could be a real asset to our team (stealth-wise)!

8) Lincoln O'Neill from Attachments - I couldn't leave my literary soul brother behind! I want him to be with me so that he could teach some IT stuff, Dungeons and Dragons, and we could even talk about Beth. Hehehe...

9) Tally Youngblood from the Uglies series - this badass chick is extremely useful in a situation like this! Seriously, she knows her survival stuff and she's been on jungles many times.   

10) Celia Bowen from The Night Circus - my lovely magician crush needs to be with me, if ever I get stuck on an island. She could teach me some real illusion techniques, sorcery, and she could even break us out of that island with her magic skills! 

That's my crew for this scenario and I am really happy with it! I know that I will have the time of my life with these fictional people!

What's on your Top Ten List this Tuesday?

Happy Reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting, I highly appreciate it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...