Saturday, July 05, 2014

June 2014 Wrap-Up

June was a really, really, REALLY busy month for me. I'll tell you guys all about in the next paragraph, but if you are not interested in that, feel free to scroll down to see what books I've read last month. 

First off I finally got a job (Hooray!), that's why I haven't been that active in here lately (as if some of you noticed, hehehe). The tasks were sometimes really demanding, so I had to adjust certain things in my life. Also, I had a mini-vacation with some of my college friends (which was totally epic BTW) and I didn't got the chance to read. I missed them so much I needed to take a reading breather and focus on them.

Now that you are all caught up with my boring reality, let's get on to the books that I have read...


Books I've Read:
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare (4 Stars)
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (3 Stars)
Coin Heist by Elisa Ludwig (5 Stars)
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han (4.5 Stars)
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (4 Stars)
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han (3 Stars)

Other Things I Blogged About:


What books did you get to read in June? Share your thoughts by commenting down below! 

Happy Reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting, I highly appreciate it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...