|Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog hop hosted by Tynga's Review! "It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!"|
I'll be posting a detailed account of these purchases soon on the Booktube channel.
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- Why We Broke by Daniel Handler
- To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
- It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
- We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
- Deadly by Sara Shepard
- Toxic by Sara Shepard
- Coin Heist by Elisa Ludwig
What books did you got this June? Share your Stacking The Shelves and Book Haul post on the comments section so I could check them out!