Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #22

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves. It is hosted by Dani of Pen to Paper.

I wish... I wish... I wish to have...

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo


Goodreads Synopsis:
The Shadow Fold, a swathe of impenetrable darkness, crawling with monsters that feast on human flesh, is slowly destroying the once-great nation of Ravka.

Alina, a pale, lonely orphan, discovers a unique power that thrusts her into the lavish world of the kingdom’s magical elite—the Grisha. Could she be the key to unravelling the dark fabric of the Shadow Fold and setting Ravka free?

The Darkling, a creature of seductive charm and terrifying power, leader of the Grisha. If Alina is to fulfill her destiny, she must discover how to unlock her gift and face up to her dangerous attraction to him.

But what of Mal, Alina’s childhood best friend? As Alina contemplates her dazzling new future, why can’t she ever quite forget him?

Glorious. Epic. Irresistible. Romance.


+++

This book just sounds so awesome! The concept seems really epic and the magic system of it sounds super cool! I have been wanting to read this book for a very long time but I am so swamped with other books that has been taking up my time. 

If you guys have read this book feel free to comment your thoughts about it but please I beg you, NO SPOILERS!

What are you wishing for this Wednesday?

Happy Reading,

10 comments:

  1. So excited you're looking forward to reading Shadow and Bone! I've read the whole trilogy and absolutely loved it! I can't wait to hear your thoughts!
    My Wishlist Wednesday Post!

    - Marcey @ Readical

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have been contemplating on this for ages and now I have the drive to pursue it! I do hope I'll love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this series on my shelf but haven't read it yet because I was waiting for the last one to come out!! I have all three now so can't wait to read them!! They have some amazing reviews. Great pick and I hope you get it soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so lucky to have them! Thank you!!! :D

      Delete
  4. I have this book on my shelf too but haven't got around to it yet :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you give it to me? Hehehehe... Just kidding! Well I do hope you could get to them soon! :D

      Delete
  5. I like many have it on my TBR but haven't gotten it yet....I'm resisting the buzz ^_^

    My WW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... I am so happy I'm not the only one who isn't on this bandwagon! :D

      Delete
  6. It's also on my TBR. Hope you get this soon! :)
    Here's mine: http://thebibliophileconfessions.wordpress.com/2014/06/25/wishlist-wednesday-3/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also really want to read this book, especially now that the trilogy is completed. But where to find the time..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting, I highly appreciate it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...