Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #20

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves. It is hosted by Dani of Pen to Paper.

I wish.. I wish... I wish to have...

If I Stay by Gayle Forman


Goodreads Synopsis:
On a day that started like any other,

Mia had everything: a loving family, a gorgeous, admiring boyfriend, and a bright future full of music and full of choices. In an instant, almost all of that is taken from her. Caught between life and death, between a happy past and an unknowable future, Mia spends one critical day contemplating the only decision she has left. It is the most important decision she'll ever make.

Simultaneously tragic and hopeful, this is a romantic, riveting, and ultimately uplifting story about memory, music, living, dying, loving.


+++

One of the biggest regret I've been mulling over this year was that I didn't get to buy this book when I met Gayle Forman. It still bugged me but c'est la vie. The reason I didn't picked it up was that the plot sounds really sad (a la TFiOS) but since I saw the movie trailer (yeah, yeah I know) I suddenly want to read it. Sigh... Oh well... 

If you guys have read this book feel free to comment your thoughts about it but please I beg you, NO SPOILERS!

What are you wishing for this Wednesday?

Happy Reading,

12 comments:

  1. I haven't read it either, but so many people are going on and on about it. So I think I'll join you in buying it!
    Cora @ Tea Party Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! We should do it really soon! :D

      Delete
  2. I read it last year, and I really really liked it! Hope you get it soon! ^^ My post is here: http://octobertune.foreverisalie.nl/?p=3972

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait! hehehe...

      Delete
  3. I swear this is nothing like TFiOS. I hope you like reading it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe... The trailer for the movie looks really heart wrenching. However, I really am intrigued with the plot! :D

      Delete
  4. I am with you! I have to read this before the movie comes out. Nice pick, Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie! We have to read it ASAP! :D

      Delete
  5. Everyone seems to love this book! I'm not sure if I'd read it but I hope you get it soon. http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2014/06/wishlist-wednesday-june-11th.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have been putting it off because it sounds dramatic and intense, but everyone seems to love it so I am going to give it a shot. Thanks for visiting my WW! :D

      Delete
  6. WHY??? I would give you my copy but it's signed so…my name is plastered there. I hate Gayle Forman's book…I just don't get along with inspiration and slow-paced writing. I am very impatient. HAHA

    www.lite-rate-ture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are very valid points! I really enjoyed Just One Day and maybe that's why I would really like to read this book. Hehehehe... :D

      Delete

Thank you very much for commenting, I highly appreciate it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...