Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top Ten Books on My "Summer" TBR List


Living in a tropical country I guess we are in a state of eternal summer (except when the rainy and monsoon season kicks in). Anyway for this week's Top Ten Tuesday I will basically talk about my "Summer"/General TBR pile/list and which books I want to finish by the end of August. Here they are...

(Disclaimer: This list is not concrete and may subject to various changes)

Part 1: The Physical Books

Photo Credits: Goodreads
1 & 2) City of Lost Souls + City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
3) Divergent by Veronica Roth - I have not yet read this book, so sue me. 
4) Memoirs of A Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin - this one has been on my Now Reading Goodreads widget for a while now and I can't seem to start it. Ugh!
5) Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler 

Part 2: The Digital Books
Photo Credits: Goodreads
6) Icon of The Indecisive by Mina V. Esguerra
7 & 7.5) Dorothy Must Die + There's No Place Like Oz by Danielle Paige
8) Pivot Point by Kasie West
9) If I Stay by Gayle Forman
10) Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier

What about you guys? What are on your summer TBR pile? 

Happy Reading,

2 comments:

  1. Those are some great books! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you have a great summer! :D

      Delete

Thank you very much for commenting, I highly appreciate it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...