|Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.|
1) Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
This is my spirit animal. I just felt the connection between me and the main character! Fave book of the year (so far).
2) The Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare
This epic love story is just so addicting! Tessa, Will and Jem is the perfect epitome of a love triangle!
3) Uglies Series by Scott Westerfeld
My favorite dystopian novel ever! Tally Youngblood's saga is a tale you will never forget.
4) Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
The cutest book I have ever read so far this year, Anna and Etienne's whirlwind of a story is pretty awesome.
5) Coin Heist by Elisa Ludwig
The biggest literary surprise I've ever had this year. This book was really fun and entertaining to read!
6) Burn for Burn + Fire with Fire by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
Kat, Lillia and Mary's vengeance story just met my expectations and I am so excited for the last book in the series.
7) Just One Day + Just One Year + Just One Night by Gayle Forman
A book about self-discovery and love, Allison and Willem's story just left it imprint on my heart.
8) Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children + Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
The creepy pictures didn't justify the whimsy of these books. The world is fascinating and the characters are all interesting.
9) Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Celaena Sardothien is probably my favorite female lead ever. Her sass and wit just won me over. I am in love with her!
10) Shatter Me Trilogy by Tahereh Mafi
Juliette was incredibly whiny in the first two books, but I still felt the power of the message the whole series conveyed and I am really glad that I pursued this book because I ended up liking it.
What's on your list on this Tuesday? Please share your thoughts by commenting down below!