Monday, June 02, 2014

May 2014 Wrap Up

May...

The last month of Summer and it was such an interesting reading month for me. The sweltering (and almost infernal) heat didn't hinder my reading and I was actually surprised by my progress! I read a lot of books and I am really happy!


I discussed my May Wrap-Up in detail on this video (to which you can view down below):


Books I've read (and some I reviewed):
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
A and D by Louisse Carreon
Specials (Uglies #3) by Scott Westerfeld
Extras (Uglies #4) by Scott Westerfeld
Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn #1) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
Fire with Fire (Burn for Burn #2) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Half Bad (Half Life #1) by Sally Green

Other Stuff I Talked About This Month:

That basically sum up my May and it was great!

What books did you got to read in May? Share your thoughts by commenting down below! 

Happy Reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting, I highly appreciate it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...