Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Reads [05-30-2014]

I initially started this kind of post on my Youtube channel. Since I don't have the time to film, edit and publish the necessary video for this week's Friday Reads, I guess this written blog post will surely suffice. This Friday I actually finished one e-novella and I am still continuing on with a book that I have been reading for a while now.



I downloaded and devoured Just One Night by Gayle Forman today and guess what? I freaking loved it! It just satisfied my unresolved feelings towards the endings of both Just One Day and Just One Year. It was cheesy, predictable and the POV was all over the place but everything was just perfect! It made me smile, giddy and I might have looked like a total goofball whilst reading it but I didn't gave a damn. I am beyond grateful that Gayle Forman wrote this because it gave the proper closure for us fans of Allyson and Willem's love story. 


Since City of Heavenly Fire, the final book in The Mortal Instruments series, came out this week and my Twitter and Instagram feeds were flooded with enthusiastic book lovers' hysteria over this book, I decided to continue on with City of Glass (which I stopped reading 2 weeks ago). I am so glad that I did! I think that reading a book in the right mindset will surely add to the reading experience, making it more fun and worthwhile, and this happened to me. I have 150+ pages left to read which is awesome!

That pretty much wraps up this Friday Reads!  

What are you guys reading this Friday? 

Happy Reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting, I highly appreciate it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...