Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Bout of Books 10 Updates + Thoughts


I will be constantly updating this post for those who are interested in knowing my updates and chronicles on this readathon!

Monday (May 12, 2014)

I wrote my announcement post yesterday but I was already participating when the readathon started. So I was only 59 pages in Specials and I was kind of in a reading slump (yet again).

Tuesday (May 13, 2014)

So this is where things got interesting. I really vowed to finish Specials and I managed to do it! I was so happy that I finally finished a book! I already wrote my review if you are interested.

Wednesday (May 14, 2014)

Right now I am starting Extras which is the companion novel of the Uglies series. I haven't gotten into it yet but hopefully I could read a chunk of it and I can manage to finish it tomorrow! We'll see...

Thursday (May 15, 2014)

This day I was so busy with errands and such that I kind of neglected reading most of the day. However as soon as I finished those stuff, I managed to read 200 pages in Extras which was really sweet!

Friday (May 16, 2014)

I finally finished Extras and a review of it will be coming up shortly so you guys stick around for that. Also I am now starting Burn for Burn by Jenny Hand and Siobhan Vivian which is totally exciting!

Saturday (May 17, 2014)
I managed to finish Burn for Burn and I really enjoyed it! Next read shall be Fire with Fire.

Sunday (May 18, 2014)
The final day of Bout of Books 10 and I only managed to read 44 pages of Fire with Fire. I finished three books which is totally awesome!

Stats:
Specials by Scott Westerfeld - 350 pages
Extras by Scott Westerfeld - 399 pages
Burn for Burn by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian - 356 pages
Fire with Fire by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian - 44 pages

350 + 399 + 356 + 44 = 1, 149 pages 

I am really proud of that number! This readathon always spell success for me!

Happy Reading,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting, I highly appreciate it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...