Thursday, May 01, 2014

April 2014 Wrap-Up

April has finally left the ethereal building and I want to share with you guys what bookish things happened...

Reading:
First off I read four (4) books in total, which is not as impressive as my previous Wrap-Ups. I don't know why I am just not in the mood to read throughout this month. Here are the books...


In the first week of April I read Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi and I immediately picked up the sequels Through The Ever Night and Into The Still Blue after reading it. Click on the links to see what I thought about these books!


Next up I decided to join the #ClareAThon hosted by two Booktubers by the name of Beth and Jamie! So I re-read City of Bones by Cassandra Clare and oddly enough it still didn't wow me. The first time I read it I just didn't feel like the hype around it matched my reaction towards the book. Now that I read it the second time, I did enjoyed it more but I still felt like it was an okay read for me.


Events:
So if you haven't read my Tweets or seen the photos I've been flooding on Instagram, I recently attended a book signing event for Veronica Rossi, Tahereh Mafi and Ransom Riggs. I won't go into the details of that event because I already posted an entry of it.

April was a really fun month for me because of that book signing (which made my life somewhat interesting). I also got to explore my creative side (if you noticed the logos I placed on some my posts, I actually made that) and I dabbled deeper into this blogging hobby of mine.

How did April treat you guys? Please share your thoughts by commenting down below!

Happy Reading,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting, I highly appreciate it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...