Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #11

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves. It is hosted by Dani of Pen to Paper.

I wish... I wish... I wish to have...

Half Bad by Sally Green


Goodreads Synopsis:
Half Bad by Sally Green is a breathtaking debut novel about one boy's struggle for survival in a hidden society of witches.

You can't read, can't write, but you heal fast, even for a witch.

You get sick if you stay indoors after dark.

You hate White Witches but love Annalise, who is one.

You've been kept in a cage since you were fourteen.

All you've got to do is escape and find Mercury, the Black Witch who eats boys. And do that before your seventeenth birthday.


+++

This book is about witches! Enough said.

If you guys have read this book feel free to comment your thoughts about it but please I beg you, NO SPOILERS!

What are you wishing for this Wednesday?

Happy Reading,

6 comments:

  1. I keep seeing this everywhere and it looks amazing. I hope you get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this myself!! It sounds so good :) Great pick.
    http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2014/04/wishlist-wednesday-april-9th.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice for this week!
    I quite liked Half Bad ... it totally wasn't what I expected it to be, but it was really unique, and I think the sequel has a lot of potential.

    Great post.

    Dani
    Pen to Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds really interesting. I have it on my TBR list too! I hope you get it soon!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/04/wishlist-wednesday-94.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting, I highly appreciate it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...