Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #9

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves. It is hosted by Dani of Pen to Paper.

I wish... I wish... I wish to have...

Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins


Goodreads Synopsis:
Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. She is less than thrilled about boarding school in Paris - until she meets √Čtienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, he has it all - including a serious girlfriend. Will Anna get her French kiss?

+++

Yep, you are seeing that right. I have been craving a lot of sweet and incredibly girly contemporary novels lately (and I don't know why). This is nothing new to me because I am that kind of guy who actually reads Women's Fiction or in layman's terms Chick Lit and enjoy it. I have seen this book on our local bookstore for ages now and I still haven't gotten around to buying it even though I have heard nothing but positive things about it.  

If you guys have read this book feel free to comment your thoughts about it but please I beg you, NO SPOILERS!

What are you wishing for this Wednesday?

Happy Reading,

6 comments:

  1. This one is SO GOOD - you're in for a treat! I'm planning on reading this again during the summer just because I think it's the perfect summer read :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! A lot of people can't get enough of this book! It sounds like a feel-good story! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I have this but haven't read it. Im not a massive chick lit fan but do enjoy it some times. Great pick :) http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2014/03/wishlist-wednesday-32.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you get a chance on reading it feel free to comment and tell me what you think! :)

      Delete
  3. You are gonna freaking love it! Especially if you're looking for a sweet contemporary novel - this seriously has every ideal element. There're two other companion pieces that are apparently super cute, too! Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

    Sam @ Ellipsis Comma Dash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know and the last book in the trilogy is coming in a few months! I need it in my life. :))

      Delete

Thank you very much for commenting, I highly appreciate it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...