Monday, March 31, 2014

Haul-y Books #5/ Stacking The Shelves [3]

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog hop hosted by Tynga's Review!

March was a really bland and dull month for me (book buying-wise) because my better judgment took the reins of my self-control (yay for personal improvement!). I only bought three (3) books this month and here they are...


Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi was totally a necessary purchase for me so that I was able to finish the entire Shatter Me trilogy (which I thankfully did! More details will come on my March Wrap-Up).



This gorgeous edition of Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare was a total impulse buy because I got it for a totally cheap price! This edition is particularly special because of these fantastic laser-cut paper art inserted inside the book!


Lastly I bought A and D by Louisse Carreon (Wattpad Username: fallenbabybubu) purely for the reason that a friend of mine is actually acquainted with the author. I want to read more books by my kababayan (fellow Filipino) and I want to support the Philippine publishing industry! 


That's it these are the books that I bought and hauled this month! Although this isn't a spectacularly huge book haul, I can truly say that I am so excited and happy with my purchases. 

What books did you haul this month? Please share your thoughts by commenting down below!

Happy Reading, 

2 comments:

  1. Love the cover on Much Ado about Nothing. I haven't read the Shatter Me series yet, but it looks good!

    The Monster Report

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The inside of that book makes it even more special! You should definitely pick up the Shatter Me Trilogy! If you want a character-driven trilogy this one is for you! :D

      Delete

Thank you very much for commenting, I highly appreciate it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...