Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #5

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves. It is hosted by Dani of Pen to Paper.
I wish... I wish... I wish to have...

Burn for Burn by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian


Goodreads Synopsis: 
Postcard-perfect Jar Island is the kind of place where nobody locks their doors at night, where parents can sleep easy, knowing their daughters are tucked away safe and sound in their beds.

But bad things can happen, even to good girls . . . and sometimes, the only way to make things right is to do something wrong.

Lillia used to trust boys, but not anymore. Not after what happened this summer. And she’ll do whatever it takes to protect her little sister from the same fate.

Kat is over the rumors, the insults, the cruel jokes made at her expense. It all goes back to one person--her ex-best friend. Someone needs to teach her a lesson, and, with Lillia and Mary behind her, Kat feels up to the task.

Four years ago, Mary left Jar Island because of a boy. But she’s not the same girl anymore. Now that she’s got friends who have her back, he's going to be in big trouble.

Three very different girls who come together to make things right. Will they go too far?


+++

I have been eyeing this book for quite some time now and I haven't gotten around into purchasing it for some reason. I haven't heard a lot of things about this book on the blogosphere and Booktube community but the synopsis really caught my attention. The book itself evokes some sort of Pretty Little Liars vibe to it which is cool. The cover looks awesome though it is really cliche. Also I am really obsessed with stories revolving vengeance and getting-even (I know I'm weird). Hopefully I could have it on my shelf pretty soon! 

How about you guys, what are you wishing for this Wednesday?

Happy Reading,

14 comments:

  1. I don't read contemporary fiction much but this does sound interesting. It sounds like it could be a bit dark full of revenge and secrets. Definitely going to keep an eye on this one! Hope you get it soon and enjoy it :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/wishlist-wednesday-46.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am glad that you find the plot of this book intriguing as well! :)

      Delete
  2. I heard so many great things about this book! I have yet to read it but I think I'll do it soon. :) I've had it for months now.
    Hope you get it soon!

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I am so pumped to get this book! Thanks! :)

      Delete
  3. I want to read this book too. The cover is amazing. Hope you get it soon. =)
    My WW: http://emsworldofbooks.blogspot.com/2014/02/wishlist-wednesday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really glad you wanna read this as well! The cover is really pretty right! Thanks and I do hope you can read it soon as well! :)

      Delete
  4. This sounds good and Ive heard good things about it!! Hope you get it soon :) http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2014/02/wishlist-wednesday-28.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my WW! Hope you get the book on your Wishlist too! :)

      Delete
  5. This sounds like a good book. I hope you get it soon!
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/02/wishlist-wednesday-87.html#comment-form
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you had a wonderful day! :)

      Delete
  6. This sounds like an awesome book! I hope you get to read it soon, and I hope I get to read it soon as well. It's now on my readinglist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope I could discuss it with you when we both get it! Have a great day ahead! :)

      Delete
  7. I haven't heard od it before, but it sounds good. Kind of let me wanting to know what happened to this girls that made them seek for a revenge. Got me intrigued...

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that it piqued your interest! Although I hear that many of the themes are cliched I still hear that this book is really addictive! :D

      Delete

Thank you very much for commenting, I highly appreciate it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...