Without further adieu here is the trailer...
- I really like the music they incorporated in this trailer. It made the whole thing feel fresh, young and vibrant as opposed to making it feel so melodramatic.
- I really like Shailene Woodley's portrayal of Hazel in this. She gives off the right amount of awkwardness and vulnerability in the character.
- Ansel Elgort as Gus is a really good choice as well! He seems suave and cool but there is still a hint of nerdiness in him that makes him lovable.
- The trailer featured some big scenes in the book without spoiling some major plot lines. Many trailers nowadays reveal too much but this did not and I really like that.
- The chemistry of the two lead is undeniable and it makes me excited (and anxious) to see the whole thing on the big screen.
- The "Okay? Okay." scene at the end just stabbed me right at my heart and it made me feel all sorts of emotions!
So those are just a few of my thoughts about the trailer. I can't wait for the movie to come out!
How about you guys? What are your thoughts on the whole TFioS trailer? Did you love it? Please share your thoughts on the comments section!