Sunday, February 02, 2014

Haul-y Books #3/ Stacking The Shelves [1]

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog hop hosted by Tynga's Review!
I kind of went a little overboard with my book obsession and I managed to acquire these books in the month of January! Feast your eyes on these babies...


Interim Goddess of Love (Interim Goddess of Love #1) by Mina V. Esguerra
Queen of the Clueless (Interim Goddess of Love #2) by Mina V. Esguerra
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas
Uglies (Uglies #1) by Scott Westerfeld
Pretties (Uglies #2) by Scott Westerfeld
Just One Day by Gayle Forman
Just One Year by Gayle Forman
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #1) by Ransom Riggs
Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Children #2) by Ransom Riggs

I have only thoroughly read Throne of Glass and Just One Day while the rest are still on my ever-growing TBR. I hope I could finish these books by the end of the year!

Fingers crossed!

How about you guys, what are the books you managed to haul last month?

Happy Reading,

6 comments:

  1. Great haul! I enjoyed Throne of Glass. I still have Miss Peregrine on my TBR mountain. I bought it when it was released and still haven't had a chance to read it. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I head loads of good things about Miss Peregrine's so I am dying to read it as well. :)

      Delete
  2. Throne Of Glass looks good!

    Happy Reading! If you'd like, you can stop by my STS Following your blog and would love a follow back please :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really a good book you should pick it up if you like Fantasy novels! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll have a pleasant day ahead! :)

      Delete
  3. Throne of Glass was very good. I enjoyed it a lot. I want to follow your blog, but I see no bloglovin button. Great haul. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know right? Thanks for visiting my blog! And THANK you for encouraging me to get a bloglovin button. You can now follow me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting, I highly appreciate it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...