Friday, February 28, 2014

Currently Reading 02/27/2014

Captured Novelties is a feature here on Tomebound that is designed to showcase my passion for book portraiture and photography in general. During the past year, I slowly developed my enthusiasm in photography and I am really excited to share it with you guys. Disclaimer: All the photos presented here are captured and edited by me, the author of this blog. 


Gates of Paradise (Blue Bloods #7) by Melissa de la Cruz
Camera:  iPhone 5's iSight Camera
Editing Programs/Apps: Tadaa SLR and Pixlr Express Plus

So for my very first Captured Novelties post I took this photo of the final Blue Bloods novel that I am currently reading. I have been really interested in vintage photographs for some reason I couldn't explain, particularly the ones having leaks and faded elements to it. Having no access to a DSLR or any type of fancy camera, I only rely on my trusted iPhone and I am really proud of the outcome.

What do you guys think? What are you currently reading? Please do share your thoughts and opinions by commenting down below.   

Happy Reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting, I highly appreciate it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...