Saturday, January 11, 2014

Tahereh Mafi, Ransom Riggs and Veronica Rossi Philippine Book Signing Events

National Bookstore has done it again (I am really impressed) for they will be bringing another set of New York Times Bestselling authors here in the Philippines! Who are these fabulous people?

Photo Credit: NBS Facebook page
I am really excited for this, even though I haven't read anything by these authors (not yet anyway). Tahereh Mafi and Ransom Riggs actually came here last year (2013) and I wasn't able to come (due to my lack of interest and my utter ignorance). I actually wished that they would come back (I have seen the errors of my ways) and National Bookstore just announced this yesterday. It was like my prayers have been answered!

I will for sure be harboring all their novels (including Veronica Rossi's) and try my best to eat them up before the event! If you want to know all the details regarding the book signing click here.

Are you pumped for this event? Comment down below and share the blogging love!


Happy Reading,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting, I highly appreciate it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...