I am a self-proclaimed bookaholic and Young Adult fiction aficionado (if you couldn’t already tell from the contents of my blog) however I do admit that I am not as up-to date with the fandoms and bookish bandwagons as I like to be. I want to confess that I haven’t read the following books and some of these books might come as a surprise, so prepare yourselves my dear readers.
Here it goes...
|Photo Credit: StopTheState|
1) The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins – Yes I admit it! I know this is probably the biggest thing right now and everyone has already read this series. Unfortunately I am not a huge fan of dystopian novels purely for the reason that I don’t like getting upset over a book. Do not worry though I am going to open up my mind and I am going to read books from this genre.
|Photo Credit: Goodreads|
2) The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken – Christine Riccio raves about this book series and I know that I will love them (we share the same opinions on books).
|Photo Credit: TheBookWars|
3) The Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth – The second biggest dystopian novel series that I haven’t gotten even purchased yet. People are saying that this is going to be the next big thing and a movie of it will be coming out so I am really excited to hop into this Tris and Four train!
|Photo Credit: Photobucket|
4) Shatte Me Trilogy by Tahereh Mafi - the premise of this books sounds really cool (it instantly reminded me of Rogue from X-Men) that's why I want to pick up this trilogy (the final book will be coming out in 2014). Update: I finally read this series and I am so glad that I did!
|Photo Credit: WhatANerdGirlSays|
5) The Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu – another hit dystopian series is on the list! Shocker right? The Booktube community is raving about these novels a lot and I want to see for myself what the hoopla is all about.
So far these are the books that I am DYING to read right now but I have a bunch more on my Wishlist (like 12 more series). I can’t even fathom on how I am going to purchase them (I know what you’re all thinking but I really don’t like reading e-books at all). I guess I need to find a job that could support my book buying fetish!
What is your unread books list? What are you most excited in the upcoming year? Tell me down below on the comments!