Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Haul-y Books #1: My MIBF Book Haul

hauls (verb): to pull or drag (something) with effort* 
I never knew that there were blog posts about the number of books they bought or got until, as you might have guessed it, I found out about it in the Booktube Community. As you may have processed in your brains, I am not well-versed in the blogosphere specifically in my own line of blog work which is book blogging. Apparently every book blogger out there had done a book haul except for me. Since September has pretty been a good month of book buying madness, I decided to share my loot!


Ta-da!

I have garnered these babies since the first week of the month and I am going to break it down for you with three events that lead up to me buying all of these.

The first batch of books I bought when National Bookstore held its Cut-Price Sale last August 30-September 8, 2013. I was so stoked that I instantly went to the nearest NBS branch and I went a little wild.


I actually finished The Van Alen Legacy a week ago and I still haven’t read the companion/guidebook, The Keys to Repository.

Then on my birthday, my mom gave me some cash and you all know what I did with that money. I actually planned what I was going to buy a week before we hit the mall and I was so thankful that all the books that I wanted were there.


Cross My Heart, Hope To Die and Seven Minutes in Heaven is the last two books in The Lying Game series by the wonderful Sara Shepard. I actually almost gave up on this series because I feared that it will drag on and on until it reaches like book 20 so when I found out that the series actually ended already, I was overjoyed and I grabbed these two off the shelves.

Eternally Yours is the last volume in The Immortal Beloved Trilogy by Cate Tiernan which I devoured instantly and I fell head over heels in love all over again with this trilogy. I highly recommend it!

Finally, MIBF comes (if you would like to know about my experiences there click here) and due to the book signing event I just had to have these. I just have to...


I am currently reading (and about to finish) Winds of Salem by Melissa de la Cruz which I am enjoying! Gates of Paradise by Melissa de la Cruz is the final installment in the Blue Bloods series and Fated by Alyson Noel is the first in the Soul Seekers series.

That wrap’s up my very first book haul! Gosh my wallet feels so much lighter!

What do you guys think? Have you read any of these titles? Share your thoughts and if you have books to recommend please do so!

Happy Reading,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting, I highly appreciate it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...